HAWES SAL respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Sites or Services may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites or at our premises. Examples: information provided at the time of subscribing to the Services and information when you report a problem with our Sites.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Sites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Sites.
• Your search queries on the Sites.
• Information you enter into our Sites so that we can provide Services to you.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites and Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including without limitation:
• Details of your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Sites and Services and to deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to things such as:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Sites.
• Provide better services in the future.
For this automatic data collection, our Sites may include Cookies (or browser cookies)
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Sites or Apps and their content to you.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your subscriptions to the Services, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Sites, Apps or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites and Apps.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We never sell your personal information or provide it to others for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may collect and disclose anonymous and aggregated information about our users and subscribers, and other information that does not identify any individual, without restriction for the purposes of product research, to improve our Services, and for other commercial purposes.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the "e-mail a friend" feature of our Sites, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of HAWES, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Sites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Sites, Apps or via our Services. Any transmission of personal information on the internet is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites, Apps or via the Services.
Our mobile applications do not transmit any generally identifiable personal user information on the internet except where necessary as indicated below. The HAWES server installed in your house receives all information we collect from the application. The HAWES server also does not transmit any identifiable user information on the internet.
When you use our Off-Site control feature, the Application will communicate through the internet without sending any personal user information, but only identifiers that allows the application process your requests.
We also transmit some identifiers to authenticate HAWES servers and mobile applications connecting to them. The identifiers will never directly contain any personal user information.